Little girls have their toys as well, but here is something that you might want to check out for those who are more tech-oriented, with the unveiling of the Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror that happened at the International Toy Fair by Mattel just last week. This unique toy for the modern day girl will be able to be paired up with an iPad, where it sports a vanity mirror that delivers augmented reality play. This allows little girls to try on different shades of lipstick, eye shadow and glitter, all without having to use up mom’s supply, and more importantly, not to make a mess out of things.
The Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror does seem to be a decent tool to use in makeup stores too, don’t you think so? After all, it allows consumers to try on different products, seeing how it looks on them before they make the final purchase decision. Not only that, it sure as heck saves a whole lot on tissue paper and makeup remover, since one is able to wipe it off easily and start again. The Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror will retail for $69.99 a pop as it goes on sale this August.
Next Story: Microsoft Outlook Arrives To Hotmail’s Demise
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities
- Facebook Paper Update Encourages Users To Share
- Disney And Dish Arrive At A TV Distribution Deal
- Cable Channels That Aired Film Trailer With Emergency Tones Fined $2M
- Microsoft-Nokia Deal Reportedly Draws Concerns From Rivals In China