Hot on the trails of their Super Bowl ad which focused on what exactly the BlackBerry Z10 can’t do, BlackBerry released a brand-new commercial further highlighting both the BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry 10.
The commercial, called “Keep Moving,” doesn’t go for the outrageous as their Super Bowl did. Instead, the commercial highlights some key features of both BlackBerry 10 and the Z10. We get to see BlackBerry Flow, Hud and Timelapse featured in the commercial as BlackBerry hints at its users being able to do more, with both their device and their lives.
We noticed the commercial also focused on the ability to use the BlackBerry Z10 with only one hand, which does feel comfortable to do when you need to access your device, but have something way more important going on in your other hand.
Two version of the commercial can be viewed on BlackBerry’s YouTube channel with the company planning to expand its global campaign starting in Canada, then Europe and beyond.
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2013-05-14 BlackBerry 10.1 Coming To U.S. BlackBerry Z10 Owners Later This Month
- 2013-04-10 83 Percent Of People Don't Know BlackBerry 10 Launched [Poll]
- 2013-04-03 BlackBerry 10 BBM Status Update Can Make 'Private Videos' Public
- 2013-03-26 BlackBerry 10 Partners with PBS, Viacom & Univision
- 2013-03-21 BlackBerry Z10 US Preorder Volume Reportedly Below Expectations