It is rather weird to refer to RIM as BlackBerry now, considering how we’ve been so used to using both words in a single sentence. While BlackBerry has already announced the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone at the end of last month in New York City, they remained silent on the actual release date of the device. So what are we end users supposed to do? BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins did drop some hints, and if they are true to his word, it might mean the US would receive the BlackBerry Q10 sometime in May or June, and that, my friends, is still a long way off.
We do know that the BlackBerry Q10 will be arriving on AT&T, Sprint and Verizon at some time this year, so we will just have to play the waiting game with BlackBerry. Well, you can always check out our BlackBerry Z10 review as you wait, so that you are able to make a better decision in due time whether to take the plunge to a full touchscreen smartphone experience compared to a device with a physical QWERTY keyboard that is a throwback to BlackBerry’s heydays.
Next Story: Sony Xperia E Arrives At The FCC
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2013-08-30 BlackBerry Q10 Now Available From Sprint
- 2013-08-29 BlackBerry Q10 Sales Performing Poorly [Report]
- 2013-06-18 AT&T BlackBerry Q10 Release Date Is June 21
- 2013-06-18 BlackBerry Q10 Review
- 2013-06-18 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10