The Superbowl countdown clock is counting down to Sunday’s big game which means companies have been spending the past couple of months securing a spot for their commercials to air between the football action. Samsung already promoted their upcoming Superbowl commercial with a tease yesterday for their Galaxy devices, and BlackBerry is teasing theirs today.
Admittedly, the tease is nowhere near as entertaining as Samsung’s Superbowl commercial tease as it starred Seth Rogan, Paul Rudd and Jon Favreau debating what kind of commercial Samsung should air during the game. Instead, BlackBerry decided to tease their upcoming BlackBerry 10 Superbowl ad by way of picture on their official Twitter profile.
Along with the picture, BlackBerry says, “Whaaat is going on?! You’ll see Sunday.” Judging by the colorful plume of smoke, our guess would be BlackBerry plans to feature an exploding muppet of some kind in its ad. If not, then our second guess would be ninjas with a sense for fashion. Either way, we’ll just have to wait and see what BlackBerry shows this Sunday.
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-09 Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-03-27 BlackBerry 10 Receives Full Operational Capability Certification By Department Of Defense
- 2014-02-19 BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Prototype Photos Leaked
- 2013-12-24 BlackBerry Dropped Plans To Release Two More BB10 Devices
- 2013-02-05 BlackBerry 10, Z10 Highlighted In New 'Keep Moving' Commercial