The BlackBerry Z10 may have hit the FCC a moment ago, but ultimately, the long-awaited BlackBerry 10 device is still officially unavailable in the U.S. You know where it did just become available? India.
BlackBerry is announcing today India is the third region behind the U.K. and Canada to get the BlackBerry Z10. The Z10 will be offered in over 2,000 retail locations across 50 cities around India at the quite hefty price of 43,490 rupees, which converts to $800.
We’ve been hearing rumors the BlackBerry Z10 could be making its way to the U.S. as early as mid-March on T-Mobile. Verizon is also rumored to start offering the Z10 as early as April, meanwhile AT&T has yet to make a peep as to when the device will be available on their network.
As for the BlackBerry Q10, it’s anyone’s guess at this time when the device would even be made available for any region as the last we heard of the Q10, it could become available starting in May or June. Considering how long it’s taking BlackBerry to make the Z10 available in the U.S., we wouldn’t be surprised if a stateside release would come much later than that speculated date.RELATED
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Typo Keyboard Is An Upcoming Keyboard Case For The iPhone
- Justin Bieber Reportedly Wanted $200,000 From BlackBerry To Represent Them
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Z10, india,