Ever since BlackBerry officially unveiled its BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 last month, potential customers of both devices have been impatiently waiting for either of them to become available in the U.S. The BlackBerry Z10 launched in India just yesterday, but a U.S. release could be coming pretty soon now that the device has been spotted with Verizon branding.
The folks at CrackBerry got their hands on a Verizon-branded BlackBerry Z10, which we’ve seen a dummy version of the device over a month ago. There are two areas where you can view the Verizon branding: at the top-left corner of the front of the device and on the BlackBerry Z10′s battery door.
We’re hoping the spotting of a Verizon-branded BlackBerry Z10 means the device is that much closer to release in the U.S. as it was previously reported we could expect the device to be released as early as April. Meanwhile, T-Mobile has made it clear it wants to be one of the first U.S. carriers to offer the BlackBerry Z10, and yet, we have yet to see a T-Mobile-branded Z10 anywhere.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Z10, Verizon,