Ever since BlackBerry officially unveiled its BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 last month, potential customers of both devices have been impatiently waiting for either of them to become available in the U.S. The BlackBerry Z10 launched in India just yesterday, but a U.S. release could be coming pretty soon now that the device has been spotted with Verizon branding.
The folks at CrackBerry got their hands on a Verizon-branded BlackBerry Z10, which we’ve seen a dummy version of the device over a month ago. There are two areas where you can view the Verizon branding: at the top-left corner of the front of the device and on the BlackBerry Z10′s battery door.
We’re hoping the spotting of a Verizon-branded BlackBerry Z10 means the device is that much closer to release in the U.S. as it was previously reported we could expect the device to be released as early as April. Meanwhile, T-Mobile has made it clear it wants to be one of the first U.S. carriers to offer the BlackBerry Z10, and yet, we have yet to see a T-Mobile-branded Z10 anywhere.
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry Q10 Available On Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile This Summer
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry 10.1 Coming To U.S. BlackBerry Z10 Owners Later This Month
- 2013-04-15: Verizon Supports BlackBerry Claim That Z10 Returns Aren't Astronomical
- 2013-04-10: 83 Percent Of People Don't Know BlackBerry 10 Launched [Poll]
- 2013-04-03: BlackBerry 10 BBM Status Update Can Make 'Private Videos' Public