Google’s recently published Google Glass video has been getting the attention of a lot of people, both in and outside of the tech industry. One such person is late-night talk-show host Conan O’Brien, who decided to talk about the upcoming wearable device on his show last night.
In talking about Google Glass, Conan decided to show a follow-up video highlighting a “new product” from Google that takes the device to another part of a person’s body: their backside.
The follow-up video, which is obviously a spoof and in no way reflects a real product, shows just what kind of views you can expect from Google Ass as gawking strangers, sniffing dogs and trips to the bathroom will become much more interesting now that you’ll know what exactly is going on while your head is turned. We just hope Google Ass users decide against sharing their view with others, especially in Google Hangouts.
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Piano Projector Makes Learning How To Play As Easy As Rock Band
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Radio Controlled Flying Witch And Flying Wizard Take To The Skies
- Roku Announces Roku LT, Roku 1, Roku 2 Streaming Video Players