Google’s recently published Google Glass video has been getting the attention of a lot of people, both in and outside of the tech industry. One such person is late-night talk-show host Conan O’Brien, who decided to talk about the upcoming wearable device on his show last night.
In talking about Google Glass, Conan decided to show a follow-up video highlighting a “new product” from Google that takes the device to another part of a person’s body: their backside.
The follow-up video, which is obviously a spoof and in no way reflects a real product, shows just what kind of views you can expect from Google Ass as gawking strangers, sniffing dogs and trips to the bathroom will become much more interesting now that you’ll know what exactly is going on while your head is turned. We just hope Google Ass users decide against sharing their view with others, especially in Google Hangouts.
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2013-05-06 Google Glass Parodied On Saturday Night Live
- 2013-04-18 Google Will Brick Your Google Glass If Its Resold, Loaned Out
- 2013-04-16 Google Glass Specs Reveal 5MP Camera, 25-Inch Display, All-Day Battery Life
- 2013-03-27 Google Chooses 8,000 Winners To Pay $1,500 To Wear Google Glass
- 2013-03-12 Google Glass Will Support Prescription Glasses