On one side of the spectrum, you have people who are using their iPads to better themselves by downloading applications that will help them learn a thing or two. On the other side of the spectrum, you have people who use their iPads for one specific thing, which Conan decides to highlight in a new spoof commercial.
Apple’s recent iPad commercials highlighting experiences only available on the iOS platform hasn’t been one of their best, but Conan thinks they’re not being honest with the public as he knows what we all use our iPads for.
If you have yet to watch the video and still don’t want the surprise to be ruined, let’s just say Conan believes the reason why people use their iPads is to take care of some urges they have that would normally be done in front of a computer. No, it isn’t playing video games or watching an unhealthy amount of cat videos, although those would probably be as embarrassing depending on the kind of people living with you.
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2013-09-20: iOS 7 Causes 4-Year-Old Boy To Cry Uncontrollably
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-30: Android Tablets Command 67% Of Tablet Market, Beats Out The iPad
- 2013-06-26: Contra: Evolution Brings The Classic NES Game To iPhone, iPad Today
- 2013-06-17: iOS 7 For iPad Screenshots Reveal Improved Notifications Center, More