During this year’s Super Bowl, one of the most controversial commercials to air had to have been Go Daddy’s which featured Bar Rafaeli sucking face with a rather unattractive nerd named Walter, played by Jesse Heiman. The commercial became controversial as a good majority of people found the kiss to be rather disturbing, although we didn’t see anything wrong with the kiss.
No matter as Jay Leno took it upon himself to make that unfortunately memorable commercial much better by kissing Bar Rafaeli himself backstage before his late night show. Unfortunately for Jay, Rafaeli had something different in mind for the experience.
As Jay Leno closes his eyes and moves in for the smooch, Rafaeli tags Heiman in to which he ends up locking lips with Leno. If you thought the Go Daddy ad was disturbing, then get ready to be even more disturbed by seeing an obviously uncomfortable Jay Leno man kissing Jesse Heiman.
The video can be seen on NBC’s site.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Digital Mirror Changes Your Expression To Look Happier In Real-Time
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Xbox Video Launched On The Web, Windows Phone App Coming Soon
- Follow: super bowl,
- Seen at: huffingtonpost