Do you sense that? Winter is indeed coming this spring as HBO’s Game of Thrones will start its third season starting March 31. Seeing as we’re over a month away from Game of Thrones’ premier, HBO has started the hype train with a new 40 second preview.
The preview HBO published on the official Game of Thrones YouTube page is titled “Chaos” and highlights a number of important characters we were left with at the end of the show’s second season. Each character’s face is highlighted for a few seconds as Petyr Baelish describes the nature of chaos. “Chaos isn’t a pit,” he says. “Chaos is a ladder.”
Considering the second season of Game of Thrones became the most pirated show last year, we’re curious if the third season will continue the show’s reign atop the torrent throne. HBO subscribers could also get their Game of Thrones online fix through HBO Go, but something tells us the people who download episodes of the show may not be subscribers to the service.
- 2014-04-15: Game Of Thrones Torrents Break Piracy Record
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Game Of Thrones Causes HBO GO To Crash
- 2014-04-04: Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-10: Game Of Thrones Vines From Season 4 Trainer
- 2013-12-29: Most Pirated Show Of 2013 Was Game Of Thrones
- 2013-06-23: Game Of Thrones Is Top BitTorrent Download
- 2013-04-28: US Ambassador Hopes Australians Will Stop Game Of Thrones Piracy
- 2013-04-01: Game Of Thrones Season 3 Premiere Illegal Downloads Peak Over A Million