Have you watched the Get Smart series in the past, and if I am not mistaken, there was even a movie about it shot in recent times. Well, it seems that artist Sean Miles has decided to “upcycle” a quartet of old and unwanted mobiles by lodging them in a Christian Louboutin heel, a Nike trainer and wait for it – a men’s brogue and Hunter Wellington boot. These handsets might be old, unwanted, and unloved, but this does not mean that they do not work. No sir, all of them are fully functional, and were provided via O2’s gadget recycling initiative, and of course, the entire shebang is worth approximately £2,500.
According to Sean, 41, of Windsor, Berks, “I wanted to make old phones people might be embarrassed by into something that would give them a new lease of life.” Definitely a fun idea to have a phone embedded into the bottom of your walking instrument of choice, but it sure as heck is far from being the most hygienic device in the market. Imagine where you boot takes you throughout the day, especially when we are dealing with toilet excursions and other unmentionables.
- 2013-09-16: Fairphone Is First Fair Trade Smartphone In The World
- 2013-08-26: Instant Pizza Button On Your Hotel Phone
- 2013-07-23: Samsung Phone Runs On Urine
- 2013-07-10: Toddler Purchases Vintage Car By Accident Over Dad's Phone
- 2013-04-12: Phone Camera Assists Medical Field Again