Have you ever played Grand Theft Auto before? Well, the series is rather open ended, and in a world where violence and quick thinking rules, you know that you are in for a smashing good time when the fifth instalment of Grand Theft Auto, also known as GTA 5, arrives, although it will hit current generation hardware first. Does this mean that we will have to painfully wait for Grand Theft Auto 6 on the next generation of video game consoles?
Not likely, according to an analyst, who predicted that GTA 5 will also be ported over to Sony’s PS4 as well as Microsoft’s next generation Xbox, albeit at a later date. Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter claims this, and backs up his prediction by saying, “If you go back to the PlayStation 3 E3, the 06 E3, they showed Red Dead Redemption, remember? What year did that bad boy come out? 2010? It only took four years, and it was shown, it was shown during a launch event. So that’s about the pace I think Rockstar is on. I think Rockstar will have a game before the PS5.” What do you think of Pachter’s analysis, is he spot on?
Next Story: Durango Could Be Next Xbox Console
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission