Screenshots of the upcoming Halo 4 Majestic Map Pack has leaked before the official release, and this would definitely have put a damper on Bungie’s big reveal. However, I am quite sure that fans of Halo would not be upset at all, as any information released concerning the Halo 4 Majestic Map Pack before its official date would be more than welcome fodder, at least to keep them happy for the moment. This leak happened over the weekend, just hours before the major Bungie Destiny reveal, where this upcoming DLC is said to introduce a fair number of stunning new multiplayer settings.
What you see above would be called “Monolith,” while the other two are known as “Landfall” and “Skyline.” Hmmm, nice wordplay, that, especially when you consider you can call those “Skyfall” and “Landline” instead. But I digress – nary a word concerning the release date or other additional details surrounding the Halo 4 Majestic Map Pack have been revealed, so we intend to keep our eyes peeled on this case.
- 2013-08-27: Halo 4 Game Of The Year Edition Arrives This October
- 2013-07-08: Halo 4 Champions Bundle DLC Adds New Maps, Armor, Weapons On Aug. 20
- 2013-03-11: Halo 4 Castle Map Pack Adds 3 New Maps, 6v6 Playlist On April 8
- 2013-02-18: Halo 4 Majestic Map Pack Leaked
- 2013-02-07: Conan O'Brien's Halo 4 Review Results In Cortana Lust, Controller Licking
- 2013-01-28: Bungie Goes The Extra Mile For Halo Fan