When it comes to industrial design of digital cameras, most of them are pretty much the same, but once in a while, something extra special pops out of the blue, and the Hasselblad Lunar Nex camera is definitely one of them. Just take a look at the thing of beauty that you see above, and tell me that your heart has not melted already? Unfortunately at the CP+ show in Japan where the Hasselblad Lunar Nex shooter was there in the flesh, no additional details concerning this highly desirable shooter was revealed, including the two most important bits – its pricing and release date.
Of course, if history were to be an indicator, the Hasselblad Lunar Nex camera would definitely hit your wallet for quite a punch, and what you see above depicts an upcoming Zeiss primes for Nex, the 12mm f/2.8 Distagon. Other than that, we do know that the 2.8/12, 1.8/32 and 2.8/50 macro lenses will also roll out to the masses this coming summer. You might want to start saving up for the moment where the Hasselblad Lunar Nex camera is officially released!
Next Story: Txtr Beagle Headed For US?
- 2014-01-13: Hasselblad Lunar Limited Edition Announced For The Lunar New Year
- 2013-11-26: Sony And Hasselblad Rumored To Have Worked On A New Sensor Together
- 2013-07-22: Hasselblad Stellar Camera Leaked Ahead Of Its 26th July Announcement
- 2013-06-28: Hasselblad To Unveil 3 New Cameras This Year
- 2013-04-30: Hasselblad V System Discontinued