If you’re a fan of the Hitman franchise, chances are you probably managed to catch the first Hitman movie which starred Timothy Olyphant. Whether or not you liked the movie, you might be interested to learn that a reboot of the Hitman movie has been announced and according to Deadline, Paul Walker of Fast and Furious fame will be taking on the role of Agent 47. Director Aleksander Bach will also be in charge, and this Hitman reboot is expected to be his feature film debut. It is not known yet as to what the story will be for the reboot; whether it will be exploring the origins of Agent 47 or if we will see Agent 47 thrown into a mission with some brief background explanation like he was in the first movie. In any case regardless of what you think of Paul Walker as an actor, fans of the franchise will probably want to watch this anyway. Will this movie be better than the first? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Next Story: Take Two's CEO Explains GTA 5 Delay
- 2014-01-19: Paramount To Start Distributing Their Movies In Digital Format In The US
- 2013-11-28: Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- 2013-03-21: Dutch Horror Movie App Encourages Moviegoers To Use Their Phones During The Show
- 2013-02-06: Hitman Movie Reboot To Star Paul Walker
- 2011-12-16: Avatar for iTunes lets you "deconstruct scenes"
- 2011-11-23: Steve Jobs movie strongly considered by Aaron Sorkin