We’re 11 days away from HTC’s big event where we expect the company to unveil its HTC M7, although according to a new rumor, that may not even be what the device may be called when it makes its debut.
According to evleaks, HTC could simply be naming its expected HTC M7 simply to HTC One. HTC currently has a line of HTC One devices like the HTC One X, HTC One S and HTC One V, and considering it plans to deliver one of its most advanced smartphones to date, having it called simply the HTC One makes sense.
If today’s rumor turns out to be true, we’re curious to hear what you think of the name change. We’ve become accustomed to calling this device the HTC M7, although it certainly doesn’t roll off the tongue as well as “HTC One” does. Either way, we’re excited to hear more about the HTC M7 or HTC One in a few weeks if its specs of featuring a 4.7-inch 1080p display, quad-core processor and 4.3 Ultrapixel camera turn out to be true.
Next Story: Apple Mysteriously Hires AMOLED Expert From LG
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-10-07: AT&T HTC One Receiving Android 4.3 Update October 8
- 2013-04-21: HTC One Kernel Source Code Is Now Available
- 2013-04-10: HTC One Review (M7)
- 2013-03-12: HTC One Global Release Delayed To April
- 2013-02-11: HTC One Render Leaked To Give Us a Glimpse At Sense 5