Whenever there is a spanking new flagship device that is in the works or pipeline, you would know for sure that whispers and rumors would accompany said device. Well, the HTC M7 has definitely stirred up the rumor’s nest, hence it is not surprising to check out another leak from Vodafone Germany’s inventory system that listed the HTC M7, of course. This will be a high-end Android device that will be made available to the masses in black and silver colors.
Widely tipped to be introduced to the masses this coming February 19th at a pre-MWC event organized by HTC, so far all rumors have pointed to a 4.7″ display that carries Full HD resolution, running on a quad-core 1.7GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, accompanied by 2GB RAM, a 13-megapixel camera and of course, a staple with HTC’s devices all this while, the latest Sense 5.0 user interface that will run nicely on top of the Android Jelly Bean platform. Just how much will it cost? Well, we don’t really know just yet, but since it will be a flagship device, cheap is definitely not an option.
Next Story: Sony Xperia V Gets Jelly Bean Update
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2013-02-15: New HTC One Teaser Seems To Be Camera Related
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Launch Date: March 22nd [Rumor]
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Name Confirmed
- 2013-02-14: HTC Wants Us To Get "Elemental" With Latest M7 Tease
- 2013-02-11: HTC One Render Leaked To Give Us a Glimpse At Sense 5