We’ve been hearing a number of things in regards to HTC’s upcoming M7 Android phone like is ability to take ultrapixel photos instead of megapixels, its already assumed component shortages and we even caught a glimpse of its sweet, sweet housing. But HTC’s latest teaser for the M7 has raised a few questions.
As you can see by the image above, HTC released a teaser that says “ALIVE SOON!” and features a heart that seems to be infused with a circuit board that is pumping blood into the circuitry of whatever it’s connected to. We’re all for human organs being featured in promotional material, but this one seems a bit odd. We would have preferred a silhouette of the M7 or something not so… anatomical?
Either way, HTC has us talking today, which is probably what they aimed for when they created this teaser. We’ll already be at HTC’s event on February 19, so there really was no need to release something like this today, especially since it doesn’t reveal anything but a beating heart on a circuit board.
Next Story: Paint Helps Lower Parking Lot Temperatures
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2013-02-15: New HTC One Teaser Seems To Be Camera Related
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Launch Date: March 22nd [Rumor]
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Name Confirmed
- 2013-02-14: HTC Wants Us To Get "Elemental" With Latest M7 Tease
- 2013-02-11: HTC One Render Leaked To Give Us a Glimpse At Sense 5