There are whispers going around that HTC will be launching their flagship device known as the HTC M7 across a range of US carriers first, where these will include AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. Wait a minute here, one name is definitely missing from the list, and just what could it be? Verizon, of course, but it seems that the HTC M7 ship will dock late at Verizon’s dock for no known reason just yet. Perhaps it could be due to the rather massive HTC Droid DNA campaign that Verizon has invested in at the moment, so why bother with another smartphone release so close that does not have that many differences from the Droid DNA in terms of hardware specifications?
The HTC M7 is scheduled for an European release this March 8th according to rumors, and HTC’s press event which is happening on February 19th is just less than a month away, so hopefully more details, including those of the carriers it will appear on, will also be revealed then.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: HTC, HTC M7,
- Seen at: htcsource