Tomorrow is the day when HTC will be unveiling its long-awaited HTC One, which was previously referred to as the HTC M7. We’ve reported on a ton of rumors and reports regarding the HTC One, so we feel we already have a good understanding of what we should expect for tomorrow. But that isn’t stopping HTC from teasing the upcoming unveiling of the device through a number of images, one of which was just released earlier today.
HTC published two images on their Twitter and Instagram accounts to tease the HTC One yet again. This time, the images show their HTC One underneath some cloths, with one of the images showing off a corner of the device.
We’re less than 24 hours until the unveiling of the HTC One, and if these image teasers are any indication, we can expect there to be enough devices to get our grubby little mitts on. If you’ve been anticipating the HTC One as long as we have, then you’re going to want to come back tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. ET where we’ll be reporting HTC’s news as it’s announced.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6