It’s February, and that means we are heading off once again to the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona to witness some of the best mobile devices that will hit the market this year. One of the most highly-anticipated smartphones is the Huawei Ascend P2. While many are still doubting its existence, recent leaks are giving us hope, such as, for example, the leaked press shots of the device that we’ve seen last month, and the most recent save the date invitation from Huawei.
Today, we are more compelled, thanks to yet another unofficial leaked shots of the device courtesy of Chinese site QQ Tech. It looks like the real deal. According to the site, the Huawei Ascend P2 will feature a starkingly similar on-screen back and home buttons to the Huawei Ascend D2. The site also claims that the Ascend P2 will sport a 4.7-inch Full HD display topped with an industry-leading 468ppi pixel density, as well as a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera. Under the hood is a 1.8GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and 8GB of onboard storage. Other purported features will include a 2,200 mAh battery, debunking previous reports, and Android 4.1.2.
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon