The release of iOS 6.1.2 came yesterday to help fix issues Microsoft Exchange users were experiencing as well as a widely reported battery drain problem.
If you previously jailbroke your iOS device and updated to iOS 6.1.2, you’re probably bummed to learn your device is no longer jailbroken. Thankfully, Evad3rs has announced it’s still possible to jailbreak your iOS 6.1.2 device with its Evasi0n jailbreak software. It only took Evad3rs a few hours to offer its Evasi0n version 1.4, which has been designed to work with iOS 6.1.2 devices.
Considering how busy Apple has been with its patchwork of iOS 6, it’s good to hear Evad3rs is still working hard on making each version of iOS 6 jailbreak-friendly. So if you’ve been holding out on upgrading to iOS 6.1.2 for fear of losing your jailbreak, you can now jump into the jailbreak pool as lifeguard Evad3rs has given the “all clear” signal.
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM
- 2014-03-26: iOS 7.1 Bug Lets You Hide Native Apps In Plain Sight
- 2014-03-19: Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2014-03-11: Maps For iOS 8 To Come With Radical Improvements [Report]