So, the next generation iPad has yet to be officially announced, but most folks would know by now that it is well on its way, as Apple would not go through a year without releasing a refresh of some of its most popular hardware. It goes without saying that an upcoming iPad announcement is always preceded by leaks of its accessories, and protective covers tend to be the most popular of the lot. It seems that there were several separate listings spotted over at Alibaba which seems to cater for the next generation iPad, and there is a very high possibility of it adopting a form factor that is not too far from that of the iPad mini.
After all, these new case listings specifically mentioned that they will play nice with the iPad 5, which as we all know, is a tablet that Apple has remained mum over for all this while. Heck, there was even a single listing that offers logos as well as branding for the covers at your behest, with a little bit of extra money by the side, of course. Are these cases just stabs in the dark at Apple’s new design for the iPad 5?
- 2014-04-21: Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-08: Apple To Launch 5th Gen iPad In September (Rumor)
- 2013-04-24: Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad