What do you think of Apple’s fight in the tablet market? Sure, the iPad is still king of the hill where total number of tablets sold and used are concerned, but this does not mean that Cupertino should rest on their laurels. There have been whispers of a higher resolution iPad mini in the works, but what about the existing iPad with Retina Display? According to a Taiwan-based research firm, they claim that Apple’s fifth-generation iPad is not too far away, with a debut set to happen sometime in the third quarter of the year, where it will boast of a rather extensive overhaul which is said to set alight hearts once again to Apple’s flagship 9.7-inch tablet.
The report mentioned, “Firstly, for the improvement on product design itself, the next generation of iPad will apply the thin GF2 touch module of the same level as iPad mini and use the narrow bezel panel design to solve the issue of larger volume, thickness, and weight that have been criticized to gain a better balance for consumers in mobility and visual experiences.” Do you think the next generation iPad will be a total game changer and is your appetite for it whet already?
Next Story: Verizon Pantech Perception Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-08: Apple To Launch 5th Gen iPad In September (Rumor)
- 2013-04-24: Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad