Perhaps the best feature of motion sensor technology placed in the Jabra Headset will be the call pickup feature, when you pick up the headset. It also adjusts the call volume according to the noise level around the user with its intelligent noise control and will end the call and switch into power savings mode when you put it down. The headphone is designed in such a manner that the speaker can swivel for left or right ear use and included will be ear gels of three sizes. Not only this, but the Bluetooth headset will have a range of 100meter or 300feet from the device it is paired with. Pairing is made simpler with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology. The handset also features a “busylight” indicator, so the user is not disturbed during the call.
The price of the unit is not indicated yet. However, the device will be available in Q2 of 2013. The device will include a USB adapter and will provide up to 7 hours of talk time with standby times of up to 15 days.More information will be given as it becomes available.
- 2014-01-22 Jabra Re-envisions Call Center Headset With BIZ 2300
- 2013-09-05 Jabra Solemate Mini And Revamped Solemate Speaker Launched
- 2013-01-22 Jabra's Speak 510 Series Is Built With The Mobile User In Mind
- 2013-01-07 Jabra Touts Revo Wireless, Revo, & Vox Stereo Headphones At CES 2013
- 2011-02-15 Jabra announces STONE2 Bluetooth headset
- 2009-10-20 Jabra Stone looks set to turn heads
- 2010-02-01 Jabra Extreme Bluetooth headset
- 2010-02-15 Jabra CLIPPER Bluetooth stereo headset
- 2010-09-28 Jabra Go 660 offers hands-free alternative