A couple of days ago, HTC posted a teaser image on its Facebook page which we assumed is related to its upcoming announcement on the 19th of February. The image appeared to be related to cameras, suggesting that the upcoming HTC One aka HTC M7, would feature some pretty impressive photography capabilities. However it looks like HTC might be going all out with the HTC One as they have uploaded another teaser on its Facebook page, and this time they appear to be speaker related, or should we say stereo speaker related? Let’s face it, the speakers on our phones aren’t exactly audiophile quality, in fact it’s quite hard to enjoy movies or videos on such tiny speakers especially in loud environments, but hopefully HTC will be able to improve on that if this teaser image is to be believed. As usual in the background the date “19 2 13” appears, indicating that all will be revealed on that day. If you’re a fan of HTC, be sure to check back with us then for the details!
Next Story: Sony A58 Photos Leaked
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6