Over the past few months, we’ve seen leaked photos of the alleged iPhone 5S and iPhone 6. Today, we’re seeing another photo possibly leaking the iPhone 5S’ sweet, sweet innards coming from Chinese website Zol.com.cn.
The leaked images show the alleged front and rear panel of a pre-production iPhone 5S. As an analyst reported last week, the iPhone 5S seems to look identical to the current iPhone 5. Seeing how the 3GS and 4S looked identical to the iPhone 3G and iPhone 4 respectively, the iPhone 5S resembling the iPhone 5 wouldn’t be a surprise to anyone at this point.
Seeing how a number of rumors pop up for upcoming iOS devices on a regular basis, it’s hard to confirm the legitimacy of each rumor. But at this point, we’d have to wonder why anyone would leak images of anything that wasn’t the next iPhone when you consider just how hungry Apple fans are to hear the latest rumor in regards to a next iPhone, no matter if it turns out to be true or false.
- 2014-04-22 iOS 7.1.1 Update Brings Touch ID Improvements
- 2014-04-17 Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15 Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-03-26 BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09 Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28 Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09 @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10 LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2013-04-19 iPhone 5S Front-Facing Camera Module Leaks [Rumor]
- 2012-12-06 iPhone 5S leaked pics show slight difference to iPhone 5 [Rumor]