Leap Motion has just dropped an announcement that they will begin to ship their Leap Motion Controller around the globe, honoring their pre-order customers this coming May 13th, where they will follow up on that particular effort with an exclusive retail launch in the US six days after that, which would make it May 19th, over at Best Buy stores in that part of the world. The Leap Motion Controller has been slapped with a price tag of $79.99, and LeapMotion.com remains the solitary channel where one is able to carry out international orders, although folks who live in the US can fall back on BestBuy.com in order to place their pre-orders.
Just in case you are curious and want to get an idea on what the Leap Motion experience is all about, you could drop by SXSW 2013, where the general public will be able to have their chance to try a few apps with the Leap Motion Controller. Is your curiosity piqued enough to give it a go? [Press Release]
Next Story: EA Believes Next-Gen Games Could Cost $69
- 2014-01-09: Leap Motion Expands Into Japan Market Via Exclusive SoftBank Partnership
- 2013-12-10: Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- 2013-09-19: HP ENVY17 with Leap Motion: Hands-On
- 2013-07-22: Leap Motion 3D Motion Control Technology Launched Alongside Airspace
- 2013-05-20: Leap Motion Gesture Controller Windows 8 Preview Ahead Of Beta