We managed to get a glimpse of the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix at the recently concluded CES 2013 in Las Vegas last month, and just in case you were wondering whether you would be able to bring home the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix at the end of this February, you’re out of luck. Over on Facebook, the folks at Lenovo dropped the ball that the convertible Ultrabook would see its price point pushed all the way back to March or even April this year. The statement that said it all? “…unfortunately we received word that it will be delayed till March or April. More details will be announced soon. Thanks.”
Just to refresh our respective memories, the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix will come with an 11.6-inch 1080p Gorilla Glass display in addition to a rather hefty $1,499 price point for its most basic configuration. Well, I guess you would need to pay through your nose if you want good quality stuff, right? After all, when you pay peanuts, you get, yup – monkeys.
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns