LG has just announced the Optimus F5 and Optimus F7, which are a couple of smartphones that intend to help incase the 4G LTE footprint for the masses. I know, I know, both of these were leaked earlier this morning before the official announcement, where the Optimus F5 and Optimus F7 will debut globally at the upcoming Mobile World Congress that is happening early next week.
First of all, the Optimus F5 would be a 4G LTE smartphone that sports a 4.3-inch IPS display, powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor and a 2,150mAh battery, with the LG Optimus F7 carrying a 4.7-inch True HD IPS display alongside a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, which are accompanied by a large capacity 2,540mAh battery. Both of them will ship with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box, and you will also be able to check out advanced user interface features such as the upgraded QSlide and Live Zooming, stuff that were available previously only in LG’s premium devices.
No idea on pricing, but the Optimus F5 will arrive in the second quarter this Europe, with the Optimus F7 arriving in selected markets afterwards.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'