LG released a video teasing its upcoming announcements at MWC in Barcelona next week which we believed was teasing a new device in its L, G, V and F-series. One day later, we now know a portion of what LG is planning to unveil at MWC thanks once again to everyone’s favorite Android-device leaker, evleaks.
The leaked press shot features two devices called the LG Optimus F7 (left) and Optimus F5 (right). Both devices seem to feature some kind of white plastic, or maybe a metallic front based on how reflective the device seems to be in the press shot.
No internal specifications were leaked along with the image, but we believe it’s safe to say both the LG Optimus F7 and Optimus F5 will run on Android and allow you to make a phone call of some kind, as well as checking messages and possibly taking pictures. We know this is the kind of professional research you look forward to from us at Ubergizmo.
Next Story: Google Stock Hits A Record Closing Above $800
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2013-03-03 LG Optimus G Pro Benchmarks
- 2013-03-02 LG Optimus G Pro Unboxing [HD Video]
- 2013-02-27 Huawei MediaQ M31 Media Streamer Introduced As Samsung Homesync Rival
- 2013-02-27 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Hands-On Review (+Video)
- 2013-02-25 Qualcomm, DoubleTwist Announce Open-Source AirPlay-like Application