South Korea, the home of consumer electronics giant LG, has just seen the official release of the LG Optimus G Pro. Sure, leaked specifications of it were released earlier this month, not to mention confirmation of a 5.5” Full HD display to keep up with the Joneses, but here would be the official skinny on things. The LG Optimus G Pro boasts the largest display to ever appear on an LG smartphone, sporting 4G LTE connectivity along the way with new user interface features that were specially developed for smartphones that have larger than ever displays.
Its Full HD IPS display is capable of offering 1,920 x 1,080 pixels at 400ppi, alongside a whopping 3,140mAh battery, accompanied by an 13-megapixel camera at the back and a 2.1-megapixel shooter in front, not to mention Dual Recording and Virtual Reality (VR) Panorama. Dual Recording features. Underneath the hood lies a quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory and a microSD slot, and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean in tow.
Next Story: AOL Dial Up Still A Money Spinner
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-02-05: LG Optimus G Pro To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat In Q2
- 2013-07-16: LG Optimus G Pro Gets Worldwide Rollout
- 2013-07-10: LG Optimus G Pro Gets Value Pack
- 2013-06-18: LG Optimus G Pro Sells One Million Units In South Korea
- 2013-05-10: LG Optimus G Pro Now Available On AT&T