South Korea, the home of consumer electronics giant LG, has just seen the official release of the LG Optimus G Pro. Sure, leaked specifications of it were released earlier this month, not to mention confirmation of a 5.5” Full HD display to keep up with the Joneses, but here would be the official skinny on things. The LG Optimus G Pro boasts the largest display to ever appear on an LG smartphone, sporting 4G LTE connectivity along the way with new user interface features that were specially developed for smartphones that have larger than ever displays.
Its Full HD IPS display is capable of offering 1,920 x 1,080 pixels at 400ppi, alongside a whopping 3,140mAh battery, accompanied by an 13-megapixel camera at the back and a 2.1-megapixel shooter in front, not to mention Dual Recording and Virtual Reality (VR) Panorama. Dual Recording features. Underneath the hood lies a quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory and a microSD slot, and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean in tow.RELATED
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sells 10 Million Units In 60 Days
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Follow: LG, Optimus G Pro,