Earlier today we reported that LG had officially unveiled the Optimus G Pro, and while the good news is that the device is sporting some pretty impressive specs, what good are those specs if they are only limited to the South Korean market, right? Well the good news is that if you’re living in North America, it seems that LG has also confirmed that the LG Optimus G Pro will be making its way stateside in Q2 2013, although no specific dates have been mentioned. This isn’t surprising considering that different carriers will probably launch the phone at slightly different times, so we guess we will have to wait for the announcements from the individual carriers or LG themselves to ascertain the specific launch dates.
In case you missed our coverage earlier, the LG Optimus G Pro features probably one of the largest displays found on an LG smartphone at 5.5”. It will sport a Full HD IPS display with a stunning resolution of 1920×1080, a quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, a 13MP rear-facing camera, a 2.1MP front-facing camera and will come with an admirable 3,140mAh battery on board with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean preinstalled. Not too shabby, right?
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-02-05: LG Optimus G Pro To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat In Q2
- 2013-07-16: LG Optimus G Pro Gets Worldwide Rollout
- 2013-07-10: LG Optimus G Pro Gets Value Pack
- 2013-06-18: LG Optimus G Pro Sells One Million Units In South Korea
- 2013-05-10: LG Optimus G Pro Now Available On AT&T