Even though the Surface Pro reportedly doesn’t have the greatest storage or battery, Microsoft’s newest commercial offers a lot of energy as I could only hope any meeting I attend from now on be as lively as the one featured in their new commercial.
The new Surface Pro ad takes place in an office environment as a number of employees can be seen using their tablets to perform a number of job duties, although the majority of the time they’re tapping to a pretty dope beat. Break dancers can be seen sprinkled throughout the commercial, with the end highlighting an employee with beatboxing skills plugging into his Surface Pro to spit out some additional dope beats.
Seeing how the Surface Pro is completely sold out as of this weekend, we hope their new commercial hasn’t sparked an interest in the device through its use of breakdancing, beatboxing and alternative methods of carrying meetings as it could be a while until you can actually purchase a Surface Pro.RELATED
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Spoiler Shield Censors Your Facebook, Twitter Feeds So You Don't Read Spoilers
- RealNetworks Launches RealPlayer Cloud
- PS4's PlayStation App Releasing For iOS, Android In November
- Follow: commercial, Microsoft, Surface Pro,