Even though the Surface Pro reportedly doesn’t have the greatest storage or battery, Microsoft’s newest commercial offers a lot of energy as I could only hope any meeting I attend from now on be as lively as the one featured in their new commercial.
The new Surface Pro ad takes place in an office environment as a number of employees can be seen using their tablets to perform a number of job duties, although the majority of the time they’re tapping to a pretty dope beat. Break dancers can be seen sprinkled throughout the commercial, with the end highlighting an employee with beatboxing skills plugging into his Surface Pro to spit out some additional dope beats.
Seeing how the Surface Pro is completely sold out as of this weekend, we hope their new commercial hasn’t sparked an interest in the device through its use of breakdancing, beatboxing and alternative methods of carrying meetings as it could be a while until you can actually purchase a Surface Pro.
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Product Codenames Leaked For June-July Release
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset
- 2014-01-15: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Firmware Update
- 2013-11-12: Patch Tuesday Sees Firmware Updates For Surface, Surface 2 And Surface Pro
- 2013-10-24: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Another $100 Price Cut
- 2013-08-30: Microsoft Surface Pro $100 Limited-Time Price Cut Now Permanent
- 2013-08-14: Surface Pro Workstation Setup Boasts A Quartet Of Monitors