The Microsoft Surface Pro was officially released on February 9, to which it immediately sold out. It’s been two weeks since the Surface Pro sold out, but it looks as though Microsoft has finally supplied additional units to its stores, both online and brick & mortar.
Both the 64GB and 128GB versions were reported as being available for sale yesterday, although Microsoft’s online store is currently showing the 128GB version of the Surface Pro as being out of stock. As for Microsoft stores, a number of them reportedly still have units available for sale, but supplies are limited.
Customers who have been wanting to buy a Surface Pro have been having a rather difficult time since it sold out on February 9, but Panos Panay, who is the head of Microsoft’s Surface team, has said “We’re working with our retail partners who are currently out of stock of the 128GB Surface Pro to replenish supplies as quickly as possible.” It only has been two weeks since the Surface Pro went on sale, but we hope Microsoft can stock its stores with additional units sooner than later.RELATED
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- Follow: Microsoft, Surface, Surface Pro,