Here is a quick update on the retail availability of the Microsoft Surface Pro in North America, where they mentioned, “We know some retail and online locations have been low or out of stock of Surface Pro and we’re working to address this. Here is what we are doing and what you can expect.” Folks living in the US will be able to pick up (hopefully) additional units of the 64GB SKU at places like Best Buy, Staples and Microsoft Store, while the 128GB SKU of the Microsoft Surface Pro will arrive at retailers later this week. Needless to say, Microsoft’s current priority would be to fulfill orders from customers who made a reservation first.
If you are in two minds about picking up the Microsoft Surface Pro tablet for your own use, perhaps reading what we have to say about it in our comprehensive review might just help you arrive at a situation. If your heart is set on it, then word of the Microsoft Surface Pro’s retail availability would definitely prove to be a lift to your spirits, no?
Next Story: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-01-15: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Firmware Update
- 2013-11-12: Patch Tuesday Sees Firmware Updates For Surface, Surface 2 And Surface Pro
- 2013-10-24: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Another $100 Price Cut
- 2013-10-01: Microsoft Surface Boss Promises Multiple Sizes And Aspect Ratios
- 2013-02-04: Windows 8 Tablets Wanted By 32 Percent of Global IT Workers [Report]