We’re sure, just like us, many of you are fans of Mojang’s Minecraft no matter where you play it. We’ve spent hours upon hours building our dream home by day while trying to stay safe from the enemies that tend to make their way across the world at night. But what if those enemies all of a sudden started coming out during the day?
A fan-made video called “Minecraft: Day Blockers” highlights this exact predicament and was published on YouTube yesterday. The fan-made video combines the real-world with Minecraft’s 8-bit visuals seamlessly. Throughout the entire video, you’ll see the two Minecraft players attack their enemies with a diamond sword, a bow & arrow, and later on in the video, both.
If you’ve ever wondered what Minecraft would look like in the real world, we can’t think of a better example than this video.RELATED
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Follow: minecraft, mojang,