We’re sure, just like us, many of you are fans of Mojang’s Minecraft no matter where you play it. We’ve spent hours upon hours building our dream home by day while trying to stay safe from the enemies that tend to make their way across the world at night. But what if those enemies all of a sudden started coming out during the day?
A fan-made video called “Minecraft: Day Blockers” highlights this exact predicament and was published on YouTube yesterday. The fan-made video combines the real-world with Minecraft’s 8-bit visuals seamlessly. Throughout the entire video, you’ll see the two Minecraft players attack their enemies with a diamond sword, a bow & arrow, and later on in the video, both.
If you’ve ever wondered what Minecraft would look like in the real world, we can’t think of a better example than this video.
Next Story: Nike Fuelband For Android: Not For Now
- 2014-04-23 Minecraft Terrain Creator Spotted
- 2014-04-21 Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Candy Texture Pack Now Available
- 2014-04-16 Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-13 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-07 The Simpsons Couch Gag Gets A Minecraft Theme
- 2014-01-10 Minecraft 1.8 Snapshot Spotted
- 2013-11-11 Minecraft Documentary Now Free To Watch On YouTube
- 2013-08-28 Mojang Patch Preview Reveals Detailed Smaller Oceans, Smoother Biome Transitions
- 2013-02-11 Free Minecraft Pi Edition Now Available
- 2012-10-02 Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition makes 4 million sales mark