We’re sure, just like us, many of you are fans of Mojang’s Minecraft no matter where you play it. We’ve spent hours upon hours building our dream home by day while trying to stay safe from the enemies that tend to make their way across the world at night. But what if those enemies all of a sudden started coming out during the day?
A fan-made video called “Minecraft: Day Blockers” highlights this exact predicament and was published on YouTube yesterday. The fan-made video combines the real-world with Minecraft’s 8-bit visuals seamlessly. Throughout the entire video, you’ll see the two Minecraft players attack their enemies with a diamond sword, a bow & arrow, and later on in the video, both.
If you’ve ever wondered what Minecraft would look like in the real world, we can’t think of a better example than this video.RELATED
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth Trailer Teaches Us How To 'Cup A Spell'
- Follow: minecraft, mojang,