Well, well, what do we have here? More details concerning the hardware specifications of the Huawei Ascend P2? Yes sir, this is the smartphone that is set to continue from where the svelte Ascend P1 left off, and we do hope to see it unveiled at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona that is set to happen early next week. Official press images of the Huawei Ascend P2 have already been leaked last month, and it has been said that the smartphone is also dustproof and waterproof. Other than that, Huawei has certainly managed to achieve a new high in their design team with an insanely thin chassis which should measure less than 6.45mm. Could the Huawei Ascend P2 be the world’s thinnest smartphone when it is released or announced next week?
According to Huawei’s mobile division top executive Richard Yu, he mentioned that Huawei has decided to fall back upon a 4.7-inch 720p display for the Ascend P2, and just like the iPhone 5, it will make use of an in-cell display. Perhaps throwing in a Full HD display could push the Ascend P2’s price tag out of reach of Huawei’s target market, so perhaps the Huawei P3 will be able to address whatever shortcomings its predecessors had.
Next Story: GooPhone N2 Lite A Blatant Galaxy Note 2 Clone
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon