It goes without saying that the Motorola X phone is already well in the pipeline, ready and waiting to be unleashed upon the masses at the right time, but this bit of rumor from Phone Arena certainly shares a wee bit more information than usual – and one of them would be the battery life of the Motorola X phone, where it is touted to come with a battery capacity that allows it to go head-to-head with the Motorola Maxx range. This is definitely good news for heavy users, and perhaps one of the closest rivals in terms of battery life of Android-powered devices from other manufacturers would be the Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
Other than the supposedly phenomenal battery life, it is said that the camera sensor will be sourced from Sony, although we have no idea on the amount of megapixels that it will be able to pack in. It is a general consensus among consumers that Sony’s Exmor camera sensors tend to pump out a whole lot more quality than the rest in the market, never mind that their handsets are not exactly doing gangbusters in recent times despite having pretty good industrial design.
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2013-05-27 Motorola X Phone For Verizon (XT1060) Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-05-02 Evleaks: Motorola X Phone Spotted For Real
- 2013-05-01 Motorola XT1055 Could Be The Elusive X Phone
- 2013-04-25 Google X Phone With Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Spotted (Rumor)
- 2013-04-18 Motorola X Phone To Arrive In 20 Different Colors [Rumor]