With Mobile World Congress 2013 kicking off shortly, we are all ready and raring to go, but until then, we do expect a fair number of leaks and surprises head our way. One of the later rumors would involve a quartet of new Nokia Lumia handsets that are in the pipeline, where these were spotted in one of the logs of one ad network that serves up Windows Phone apps. A couple of the models are more or less confirmed, and they are the Lumia 720 and Lumia 520, carrying model numbers RM-885 and RM-814, respectively. After all, these two have been spotted in regulatory paperwork in the past as well.
As for the remaining two handsets, they remain pretty much mysterious, being known as the RM-887 and RM-860. The latter does seem to be a fan of Verizon, and the former could very well be leaning on the back of Verizon’s network as well. Well, whatever the case is, we admit that we are stoked to see just what Nokia has in store for the masses at MWC 2013 next week, how about you?
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reveal Coming March 14 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-17: Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2014-02-28: Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)