Have you heard of the company New Trent before? Neither have I, but this does not mean that they have no intention of making their presence felt, and boy have they gotten off on the right footing with a trio of devices which will hope to keep road warriors happy, and without much further ado, they are the iTorch, Easypak and iCarrier. All three of them will be diminutive enough in size to fit into just about any backpack, briefcase, luggage or purse, and would for an ideal portable power solution.
The iTorch, as seen above, will carry 5,200mAh of power, and plays nice with both iOS and Android devices. Not only that, to live up to its name, the iTorch will also be equipped with a LED flash light and a laser pointer. As for the 7,000mAh Easypak charger, you can juice up to a trio of devices simultaneously with this bad boy, and there is also a 2.1A USB port so that tablets and more power-hungry devices will be able to make use of it on the go.
Last but not least, the iCarrier would be New Trent’s most powerful portable battery pack yet, sporting impressive 12,000mAh battery and a couple of USB ports. The New Trent iTorch, Easypak and iCarrier will retail for $39.95, $49.95 and $76.95, respectively.
Next Story: Instagram Reaches 100M Monthly Active Users
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes