DeviantArt user Zoki64 is certainly an artist worth looking out for, as you check out what he did with the old school Nintendo 64. Surely the main standout point of the Nintendo 64 would be its rather awkward looking, three-legged controller? Of course, other folks would claim that the lack of a disc-based system (it was the last cartridge-based home console from Nintendo, when the PlayStation was released at around the same time while Sega had moved on to the Dreamcast) as being the main standout point. Still, Zoki64 has used his talent to turn the controllers (as well as several consoles) into stylish tributes which were themed after a fair number of the Nintendo 64′s greatest gaming hits, such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora’s Mask, Perfect Dark and Conker’s Bad Fur Day.
Heck, there was even a customized SNES after Super Metroid, and an NES with a dark purple and black paint job, not to mention a painted Sega Genesis gamepad in white that will certainly bring to mind Sonic’s 20th anniversary. Some people are blessed with such talent, and the whole world is definitely better off for it.RELATED
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Follow: nintendo,