So, Finnish phone manufacturer Nokia has come up with its fair share of devices in the past, and while they have been working pretty hard over the past couple of years to cement their position in the Windows Phone market, this does not mean that they have stopped innovating, despite rolling out the last Symbian-powered device a while ago. Informer “dsmobile” did mention that the up and coming Nokia Catwalk is going to be an extremely slim and good looking device, running on the Windows Phone platform, of course.
Apart from that, its seems that Nokia has already begun to work on a tablet case, although it will be a different manufacturer who will churn out the tablet itself. Having said that, this does not mean that Nokia will use Mobile World Congress that is happening early next week as the platform to deliver word on such a tablet. I personally think that this will occur much later down the road. How well do you think Nokia will fare when they finally decide to take the tablet plunge?
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked