UK retailer Clove did not shy away from two of Nokia’s latest starlets, namely the Nokia Lumia 720 and the Nokia Lumia 520, which will see Windows Phone 8 devices finally come with a far more affordable price tag compared to the insanely priced Lumia 920 flagship device. It seems that Clove has announced that you can pick up either one of two of these handsets later this coming April 1st, and we did check that this is no early April Fool’s prank being announced more than a month in advance.
The Nokia Lumia 720 will definitely be the looker among the two, sporting a sleek body that measures just 9mm thin, coupled with interchangeable covers for that added touch of personalization, and a smartphone camera which is touted to offer a wide f/1.9 aperture shooter which we hope will be able to deliver some of the more admirable results even in low light conditions. Both the Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 were announced officially at Mobile World Congress this year, and should be making their way to your country pretty soon, too.
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-07 Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2014-02-25 Lumia 520 Crowned "Best Low Cost Smartphone" At 2014 GMA Awards
- 2014-02-23 Windows Phone 8.1 Running On The Lumia 520 [Video]
- 2014-02-20 Lumia 520 Still Dominating Windows Phone In 2014
- 2013-11-26 Nokia Lumia 520 Continues To Dominate The Windows Phone Market