Orbitsound, a UK based audio company, has announced the release of its M range of soundbars. The latest offerings are the M9 and M12 soundbars with Bluetooth connectivity and a wireless subwoofer. Both models come with Orbitsound’s propitiatory spatial sound technology.
The newest Soundbars look somewhat the same as the T series, but the M series comes with upgrades to the soundbars. The biggest update is the Bluetooth capability, allowing users to connect a smartphone, tablet or any other Bluetooth enabled device to the Soundbar. Previous models included a docking station, which has been removed. Also with the M series is a wireless subwoofer that uses a bespoke low-latency 2.4GHz connection. It has volume control included on the back of it. The M series comes with settings memory, which basically saves the volume, the source and other settings, so that the next time you plug in your favorite device, you do not have to manually change the settings.
The system comes with a Bluetooth remote control. Priced at roughly $450 for the M9 and $600 for the M12, the Soundbar is expected to hit the stores in March.
Next Story: Diablo 3 Will Be Arriving On the PS3/PS4
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors