I’ve played my fair share of games on iOS, especially games that a time sensitive that involve waiting seconds, minutes or hours for a building, crop or anything else to finish preparing itself. Chillingo’s Pixel People is one of my latest addictions that was released this week and I absolutely can’t stop playing it no matter how hard I try.
The story behind Pixel People is you are in charge of giving jobs to human clones that are regularly beamed into your city. You’ll mix and match careers to create new ones, such as mixing an assistant with a sheriff to create a deputy. Mixing and matching is fun in its own right as there have been a number of times where I mix two careers to say to myself “Oh, yea – that pretty much combines those two things” on a regular basis.
Pixel People has a great pixelated art style to it that an old-school gamer, such as myself, certainly appreciates. Best of all, the game is completely free-to-play so you can download it to your iOS device right now and start enjoying the fruits of your labor.
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-14: Temple Run 2 Gets Cloud Support
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-09: Mobile Gamers Tend To Quit After One Day, According To Study
- 2014-04-03: Grush, Connected Toothbrush with Games