So you have had placed a keen eye on the Motorola Droid RAZR M for the longest time already, but being the rather artistic person that you are, you figured out that you would hold off your purchase until the time comes when the Motorola Droid RAZR M will arrive in a shade of platinum. Well, all the fence sitting and waiting has come to an end, as Best Buy has announced that they will offer a platinum version of the Motorola Droid RAZR M on an exclusive basis.
Prior to this platinum version, the Motorola Droid RAZR M would come in just black or white colors. Granted, platinum here might border on heresy for color purists, as this model will arrive in a silver/gray tone with light blue accents where the hardware buttons are. If you are interested in picking up the platinum Motorola Droid RAZR M over at Best Buy, you can pick it up for $49.99 a pop as it is accompanied by a two-year agreement. For those who prefer to pick it up as an unlocked device from Verizon Wireless, it will cost you $599.99.
Next Story: BlackBerry Q10 Could Arrive In US In May Or June
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-10-07: Moto X Down To $99 At Best Buy
- 2012-04-05: Best Buy and Motorola helps you save on a new smartphone with trade-in program
- 2011-12-29: Motorola DROID 4 render shows up on Best Buy website
- 2011-10-14: Motorola Xoom Family Edition available 16th October
- 2011-07-06: Motorola Droid Bionic redesign spotted in leak