PowerSkin is a name that many folks are familiar with, since they have created their fair share of shock-absorbing, battery-boosting cases for smartphones and gaming accessories. Having said that, the folks over at PowerSkin are more than pleased to announce the launch of its second Apple-certified external charging solution for the iPhone 5 in the form of a silicone battery case.
The PowerSkin for iPhone 5 will come with 1,500 mAh of power capacity, which would translate to an extended talk time of up to 6.5 hours, in addition to music playback time by up to 32 hours. There is an on/off button which is located on the back, enabling users to enjoy power-on-demand while the included LED battery lights will show just how much charge is left. If you are interested in providing an extra boost for your iPhone 5 without making it bulk up considerably, then the PowerSkin for iPhone 5 does seem to be quite the decent purchase, where it will retail for $79.99 a pop, accompanied by free express shipping through March 7th. [Press Release]
Next Story: Griffin MouthStick Stylus Arrives
- 2013-10-01 Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29 iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger