President Obama is no stranger to using the Internet to converse with not only the American people, but also millions around the world to discuss a number of important topics. Last year, he hosted a Google+ Hangout session, and it looks as though he’ll be hosting another one this week.
The event will be called a “Fireside Hangout” and will allow the President to chat with several people selected by Google in order to spark conversation with him with their own questions. The Fireside Hangout will take place on February 14 at 4:50 EST, which is two days after his State of the Union speech to the U.S. Google is giving you until 11:59 p.m. ET to submit your questions as a video or text via the White House’s YouTube channel.
Those interested in viewing President Obama’s Fireside Hangout are encouraged to visit the White House’s Google+ page or their YouTube channel, although if you’re not one of the lucky few who have been chosen to chat with the President, then you should plan for the event to be a one-sided chat.RELATED
- Pharrell Launches 24-Hour Interactive Music Video For 'Happy'
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- YouTube Commenters Invade Conan To Yell Random Things At Him
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Google Street View Takes Us Through The Canals, Streets Of Venice, Italy
- Follow: Google, YouTube,