One of Nintendo’s biggest Wii U exclusives this year, Rayman Legends, has just been announced by Ubisoft to no longer be exclusive to the console as releases on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 will be expected later this year.
If that wasn’t enough of a big slap in Nintendo’s face, Ubisoft is also announcing the game will be delayed from its original Wii U-exclusive launch date of February 26 to release on all three platforms in September 2013. After spending several hours conducting our own very elaborate and intense research, that equates to a seven month delay. This leads us to wonder why exactly did Ubisoft wait three weeks before Rayman Legends was expected on the Wii U to announce this monumental change.
Wii U fans must be feeling duped at this point as there are no releases expected for the month of February now that Rayman Legends is out of the picture. Meanwhile, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 owners are probably excited to hear the sequel to one of the best side-scrolling adventures will be hitting their platform of choice this fall.RELATED
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- World Of Warcraft Patch 5.4.2 Now Available For Testing
- Follow: nintendo, ps3, wii u, xbox 360,